Meal Service Locations
The school district meal service program is helping serve kids in need during this challenging time. Please see some recent changes to the meal program below.
*During the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order, Longview Public Schools will continue providing meal service for anyone under 18 years old* Meal service will continue during spring break, as well.
Please note, as of Friday, March 20, a new meal distribution location has been added in the parking lot behind Community House on Broadway. Also, starting Monday, March 23, meals will no longer be served at Roy Morse park due to low turnout. Those receiving meals at Roy Morse park have been redirected to other convenient locations.
Longview Public School Meal Service Locations and Times:
Meal Offering: Grab n’ Go breakfast and lunch served on weekdays to any person 0 to 18 years of age.
Meal Service 12:00pm -12:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Helens Elementary – Main Office Entrance
- Kessler Elementary – Main Office Entrance
- Monticello Middle School – Main Office Entrance
- Northlake Elementary – Main Office Entrance
- Columbia Heights Elementary – Main Office Entrance
- Mint Valley Elementary – Main Office Entrance
Mobile Delivery Sites
Meal Service 11:45am to 12:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Baker’s Corner Store parking lot – 5601 Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview
- Archie Anderson Park – 22nd Ave & Alabama St, Longview
Meal Service 12:15pm to 12:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Youth and Family Link parking lot – 907 Douglas St, Longview
- Community House on Broadway = 1335 11th Avenue, Longview (in parking lot behind building by Evangel Christian Fellowship)
Children must be present to receive meals.
Meal Service Updated Bus Routes
Dear Parents and Families,
Over the last several weeks we have seen an increase in the demand for meals at our distribution sites. To better serve those in need, Longview Public Schools will be expanding the grab and go meal delivery service starting Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at the bus routes listed below.
If you need breakfast and lunch for your child, and would like to be added to one of the routes below, please contact the transportation department at 360-575-7866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember, any child, from birth to age 18, can pick up a grab and go breakfast and lunch each weekday. You don’t need to qualify or register to receive meals – the kids just have to show up.
As always, be ready at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival time. Students must be visible at the bus stops to receive meals and please remember to practice social distancing. Bus delivery meal service will continue through June 19, 2020.